Best pokerrooms

M

markpro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some of the most popular pokerrooms on the internet are said to be full tilt poker, Titan Poker, Pokerroom, Europoker, among others... Id like to know what your opinions are on which pokerroom is better in ways such as the fastest conection, the quality of players found, and promotions they give out to the players for joining or making deposites... Thanx!

J

jc2912

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost on Fulltilt bcz i love his skins.
I used to play on Cdpoker and Titan poker for their private tourney

JupeZ

JupeZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fulltiltpoker:
-My 1st poker room.
-Hawt Skins.
-Lots of players any time i go there.
-I usually get connection lost during I play and when it happens on FTP i don't even lose a hand coz the soft and dc bank.
- on other sites when i dc i even must shut down the soft and start it again wich is annoying.

mirmidwnas

mirmidwnas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy playing on Carbon poker where the ambient is trully involving and on pokerstars where the RNg seems to favour me(i don't know why...).
Last but not least is FullTilt.In the past i kinda liked Titan and Cdpoker,but because my antivirus program took them for trojans,i had them removed never to get involved with them since....

canesin

canesin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt is kinda nice =) .. played in the past in partypoker and Everquest.. I'm starting today in PokerStarts just becouse of the Cardschat champ :D

iamays

iamays

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've downloaded the majority of the poker room softwares and tried them out, but I've deleted almost all of them. The one that I've ended up with is Full Tilt Poker, and most would agree that this is the best of the best. Not only do they have the coolest commercials on TV, but they have freerolls constantly, the best looking interface, upgradeable skins, and more. I love Full Tilt!

V

vpb0i

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstar is you what a challenge, Full tilt poker if what want a better payout, and the rest, never try, gl

xIORIx

xIORIx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
favorite pokerrooms

my favourite sites are pokerstars doyles room and full tilt., the best to play freerolls for me.

shammalamma

shammalamma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd have to go with pokerstars. I've deposited at UB and AP, but Pokerstars is by-far my favorite. I'm a big SnG fan and i've found they have the best variety plus the SnG Battle of the Planets each week.

kevinfromhb

kevinfromhb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My two favorite are Full Tilt (that's the one I started on, and the one I have had the most success at) and UltimateBet, because they have freerolls all the time. I really have done well at UB, and my bankroll is starting to take off there. I enjoy the graphics, but don't like the size of some of the tournaments, and it is hard to find a decent sit-n-go to sit in on, there don't seem to be as many players playing for cash.

K

keekon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only one that I have played is Ultimatebet. I have been playing poker for less than a year and this is the only site I have tried. I have asked the same question on here yesterday because I have read some negative feedback about ultimatebet and I was wondering if there were better sites out there or what people feel are better sites.

L

Lolita

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I was doing fairly good in a tourney and the game was 14 places away from the bubble but was in second position stackwise. Suddenly Full Tilt desides to cut my connection. All my other internet worked fine, everything BUT Full Tilt. Luckily I had a good stack so I did end up with some cash, but still.. What is this? Am I the only one who's having troubles with this? I'm slowly going MENTAL!

A

alexanderman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my best pokerroom is Pokerstar :) and than comes everest and full tilt :p

D

DrMarcelo55

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only on Full Tilt Poker and poker stars. But i think Poker Stars has a better software and tournaments. Is too good play in full tilt too, this site have a lot of excellent players but your connection isn't good. My connection down always and i hate this.

bulldog2782

bulldog2782

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play on full tilt. there are all types of poker games and also games that fit anyones budget.

S

shark_fin_alert

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
fulltilt easily has to be the best of all poker rooms since it is so easy to navigate and is the home of donkeys. LOL

hojediade

hojediade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well everybody has is own opinion. I can't say which is the best room but i can tell that i love BoDog, Carbon and PKR skins. FullTilt and PS seems far too rude to me. Anyway i still try to earn some $$ there to play at CC games.

NikoBlaze

NikoBlaze

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bodog has to be my room of choice. they could do some more freerolls tho. i just started playing at full tilt a bit but not sure if i like it.

lilybo

lilybo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I spend most of my time at poker4ever, there's not to many people there, and most are very friendly, come join me sometime, we need more players :):):):)

L

lifeistilt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
best sites for me are pokerstars , fulltilpoker, and cdpoker

Strong Dollar1

Strong Dollar1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My two favorite are Full tilt, and Bodog. I've played on most of the others, but just seem to stick to those two.

goldfinger1217

goldfinger1217

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog and doyls room are my rooms of choice.Simply because I have had the most success there.