Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shoshaku

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up, but I'm kind of leery of how legit they are. I'm not sure how they make profit with no rake and freeroll sit and gos.

Has anyone successfully withdrawn money from there?

messn206

messn206

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've never heard of it. why not play on the recommended sites CC gives.. ub, ftp, ps.. popular sites imo is much safer

CostyBigRoyal09

CostyBigRoyal09

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to be honest I have not heard of this site in my life now is the first time ..... so successful without you I can not answer the question! sorry! a good day everyone!...I can recommend carbonpoker and Fulltilt (there are many free tours)

C

corund

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I did it without any problems. I had just one problems with this site- I didnt get a mobile code first, because I put in incorrect phone number.
I think , Rake free is a limited promo action.
Now they have a interesting 50 euro freerolls every 2 hours.

Infamous1020

Infamous1020

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up, but I'm kind of leery of how legit they are. I'm not sure how they make profit with no rake and freeroll sit and gos.

id stick to all the big sites/networks. that way you pretty much can feel comfortable about your money being secure..
although ive heard some stories about ub....:eek:

O

okiedoke

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can feel more secure, but I've found that the big sites don't offer the best promotions. The little one's have to because they need to attract attention. Take betcruise, for example. I played a couple freerolls and won easily. Should have won before that if I didn't do something stupid. And I'm not even a particularly good player.

Bernard Pugi

Bernard Pugi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
id stick to all the big sites/networks. that way you pretty much can feel comfortable about your money being secure..
although ive heard some stories about ub....:eek:[/quote]

ow! what's about UB? what happen?:eek:

O

okiedoke

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So to get back to the original topic, has anyone been playing betraiser? They added some freerolls looks like.

PlayUnited

PlayUnited

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep, right, there are 50 euro freerolls every 2 hours and it's certainly nothing special, but having four prize positions, your chances of winning are pretty good, I guess...worth a try imo.

G

gra605

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh No!!!! I have signed up to Betraiser, yet another site!!!! Newbies can play the single table freerolls, can win only once. Pays Euro10 to the winner. Need to play cash tournies to get into the MTT freeroll tournies.
Registered in the Omaha hi/lo sit n go starting in 1 hour 20 mins (Gavin605).
Cheers

R

RA2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never heard of this side!
Be carefull!

F

Flushdraw

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It says on the homepage that the rake-free promotion is permanent. However, the homepage doesn't look very professional. If your going to spend millions developing and promoting a poker rooms you should spend a bit on designing the homepage. It looks like a template.
Always best to do a bit of research first (which is what your doing) before depositing into a new room. Let us know what its like if you go ahead with it.

S

StevenMick12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive never heard of it...is it a good site?

PlayUnited

PlayUnited

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
betraiser is definitely going the right way at the moment. the software is getting better and better. i mean, traffic could be better, but it makes fun to play freerolls. i played a couple of freerolls and won some cash. withdrawal was made within 24 hours via moneybookers. so I can't really complain about this pokerroom.

G

gra605

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I won my 10Euro - Limit Stud of all games!!! Now I need to start playing in their real money tournies to qualify for their 50Euro freerolls. Should be fun - the fields there are soooo small compared to the bigger sites.
Cheers.

J

joeone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
registered just to post in this thread.
i play at betraiser since a few weeks and i love it. sure there are sometimes bugs in the software and traffic is low, but especially for new or micro stakes players its still an offer too good to ignore.

i won 10€ in one of their freerolls and made like 600€ out of that, playing 1€ sngs (which gives you a freeroll ticket each time), +10€ added 1 table nlh sngs, the freerolls, and cashgame. im not an expert in holdem or in sngs so that should show how soft the games are.

btw, for those saying "hows this supposed to work business model wise?". betraiser takes a 10% fee when u cash out, which is btw insanly cheap compared to rake. do the math if u dont believe me, hu sngs are easy to do it with.

havent tried to withdraw so far but talked with most regs and no one said there was any problem.

also its funny that people point to UB for trustworthiness.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you arent depositing and you're starting out with freerolls, which it sounds like you're doing, then theres nothing to lose.

C

corund

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
btw, for those saying "hows this supposed to work business model wise?". betraiser takes a 10% fee when u cash out, which is btw insanly cheap compared to rake. do the math if u dont believe me, hu sngs are easy to do it with.

Yeaahhh, really , it is more profitable for players.
I saw the thread where discussed that.
I think, Betraiser offers the unique conditions.

O

okiedoke

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Gr3atness is right. No risk and easy money. Bunch of donks and overaggressive players. Play smart/cautious and its easy money. Was Gr3 a typo? Or is it supposed to be Grthreeatness?

PlayUnited

PlayUnited

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
still happy

After all i can recommend betraiser. I participated in some freerolls, won some and got the feeling that the traffic is improving. In my opinion they are on the right track.

D

dragonit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
betraiser

Hi i dont give you advice to play there... its not safe. I register deposit and win some tournaments after i try to cash out the problem begins... They lock my account and request me documents. After i complete all the requirements they said i cheat on poker (dont explain how) and my account is still locked... about 65 euro bulshits... This thing with no rake stinkgs at the very begining ...

O

okiedoke

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Did they ever clear this up?

PlayUnited

PlayUnited

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi guys
thats one of a few negative comments i've read here so far. i won (not much) a freeroll recently and had no problems with the payout

PlayUnited

PlayUnited

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pls delete that one. sorry.

blott

blott

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
signed up yesterday, tried to enter a tourney today and was barred because I have multiple accounts and IPs. The IP part may be right because of the ISP I use but I have only one account anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.