Anyone ever get their account blocked on ultimate bet?

L

lostcause

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok so I was playing on ultimate bet today playing online blackjack and well going up and down mainly down but was getting a nice run(Must have won like 20/30 hands) and recovered a bit and then I get a message my account has been blocked. I call up ultimatebet security and they unblock my account no questions asked.
But it was really weird and I am wondering if anyone else had this problem. Nothing has been disabled from my account can still play blackjack and everything. Does anyone know why they would block someone's account? I've heard of being banned but being blocked is really weird. I mean I once got locked out cause they wanted ID info but it gave me a different message for that when that happened. I should've took a screen shot but wasn't thinking at the time.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I call up ultimatebet security and they unblock my account no questions asked.
But it was really weird and I am wondering if anyone else had this problem. Nothing has been disabled from my account can still play blackjack and everything. Does anyone know why they would block someone's account?

Why didn't you ask them? They surely might have a better idea than anyone here. They once changed my username to a number (they'd gotten complaints 'due to its nature' :rolleyes: :mad: ). Total BS, and not only did they not tell me, but their support didn't answer emails in an intelligible way (addressing the problem) for a week. I didn't know they had a phone number. Care to share?

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UB has been known to block people's accounts in several different instances when they were on a good run of blackjack. not only does it seem incredibly unprofessional, but it doesn't even make sense. UB is retarded

dcor

dcor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why didn't you ask them? They surely might have a better idea than anyone here. They once changed my username to a number (they'd gotten complaints 'due to its nature' :rolleyes: :mad: ). Total BS, and not only did they not tell me, but their support didn't answer emails in an intelligible way (addressing the problem) for a week. I didn't know they had a phone number. Care to share?

agreed....their support is absolutely terrible...........

S

sketchpad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea, should have asked them, but I think its to make sure you're not a program...had bodog to it to me

T

trojan87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe you were winning to many hands on blackjack and they did a search on ya real quick, thats the only thing i can think of if u already sent them a bill and ur ID. that would be ridiculous but ive heard of people winning alot on blackjack and they kick em off the table if so that aint right because if someone is losing alot of money maybe even their life savings they dont stop em from playing.