Any way to turn off FullFlush alerts?

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liking FullFlush a lot, great action, loose tables. But those constant alerts are so anoying, does anyone know if there's a way to adjust the settings for which alerts pop up?

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've never been on that site but there's usually a way to remove those in "options" or "table options"

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There does NOT seem to be a way via any control we, the players, have. That is the biggest reason I don't play there.

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't blame you. Majorly annoying.

TempoShaman

TempoShaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
would be nice to be able to, or at least make it nicer than a spam popup... like carbon has nice ones top right corner.. dont affect play or other things on ur computer

DreamRun

DreamRun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think there is any way to turn it off. I like the site because of all the loose passive players on there, but they have a long way to go before they can call themselves a real poker site

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think there is any way to turn it off. I like the site because of all the loose passive players on there, but they have a long way to go before they can call themselves a real poker site

"Loose and Passive" definitely makes for a profitable game. I just hope I can learn to tolerate the alerts every 10 minutes.

intents09

intents09

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I barely notice them.

+1

Also I'm on the web a lot and they don't pop up like I imagine is what's bothering OP at the tables, they stay behind the browser window, so they just clog my taskbar, but once I open one to close it they all come up, takes 2 seconds to close 10. I wouldn't mind being able to turn them off but they don't bother me at all.

L

lscwin1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When they pop up for me they take priority over the game. Meaning I cant make my play in the game till I get rid of the pop up...been looking myself how to get rid of them to no avail...

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When they pop up for me they take priority over the game. Meaning I cant make my play in the game till I get rid of the pop up...been looking myself how to get rid of them to no avail...

That's my problem too. I'm afraid that when I'm going to click on the alert to clear it, my poker window will come back to the front and I'll accidentally click all in with a 7-2 or something. :eek:

intents09

intents09

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they take priority over the game then you would not be able to click in the game window until you closed the notification. So you couldn't make that all in mistake. But for me they don't take priority, I actually have 3 FF items on my taskbar right now, 2 are notifications but I don't see them, they're behind my browser window, not taking priority. If they take priority for some of you then that definitely would be annoying, because they do have a lot of them.

Full Flush Poker