of all sites

B

BloodThug

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think pokerstars is by far the best site out there for playing.. ive also played on absolute, pokertime, doyles room, ultimate bet, pureplay, and bogdog.... still of all the site i think ps is the best

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if victor ramdin can see your hole cards??

Dont forget those 5 aces..... bad beats galore there!

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i play on fulltilt,ultimet,VC,PS,everest,cake and poker hills and i think fulltilt is the best :p

Even if victor ramdin can see your hole cards??

Dont forget those 5 aces..... bad beats galore there!

lol ps is defently rigged i whas playing earlyer and had AK and lost to A4,obvs rigged.

odinscott

odinscott

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do I think that you are very happy to tell us that Stars is your favorite, which just happens to be the time you get your 15th post? =p

N

Numenor80

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
god i wish i didn't live in the US and could play at all these sites you are talking about. I really miss pacific and everest.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
god i wish i didn't live in the US and could play at all these sites you are talking about. I really miss pacific and everest.
I feel for you brother hopefuly your goverment will see the light and let you americans join the rest of the world playing "legal online poker"

pokerjdud

pokerjdud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
stars is garbage...there aint a whole lot to that

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's face it;, each players "favorite" is the place where he wins the most. Has nothing to do with the site. If you get lucky and have a great session at timbuktu poker, you will go back there.