$300 bonus from FT?

jokish123

jokish123

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey so today when i checked my email, i found one from FT that says i have received a $300 bonus. I was just wondering if anyone else got the same email.

Here is the email:
Dear Jokish123,
As a valued player on our site, we are pleased to offer you a special Full Tilt bonus of $300.
To activate this bonus, log on to Full Tilt Poker between now and 23:59 ET on Wednesday, July 30th and click "Check my bonus offer..." under the "Requests" menu.

Once you have accepted your offer, you will then have 14 days to clear your full bonus amount. For every Full Tilt Point you earn, $0.06 of your bonus amount will be cleared. Each $20 you clear will be moved from your bonus account to your real money account.
You can check your status at any time by clicking the 'Bonus Account' button in the Cashier.
Thank you again for being a customer at full tilt poker, and we look forward to seeing you online.
Sincerely,
Full Tilt Poker

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That sucks I have no bonus offer. Congrats.

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Must be nice having random free money thrown at you. Enjoy! I did not receive this email.

dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get these from them all the time, usually ranging from $50-$300. Pretty sure it has to do with me playing there all the time in the past and no longer playing there at all anymore.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didnt get one :(.
I have gotten 2 of these in the past,100$ bouth times.
One time i got it because i was playing every time the server crashed a few months ago but i dont now why i got it the other time.
Guess ft like u atm so enjoy!

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got a 200 bonus today, but there is no way I can clear it in 14 days.

jokish123

jokish123

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah there is no way i am going to be able to clear this $300 bonus. I won't even be able to get the first $20 increment. Sadly it is going to go to waste :(

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, you'd need 5000 pts to clear the whole thing. :eek:

lightning36

lightning36

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No bonus for me, and I play there all the time. Maybe that is why ... :(

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My experiences with FullTilt support have been less than ideal. During the server crashes that Sindri mentioned I was still trying to clean my deposit bonuses and it just ruined three days I had planned of playing ... I asked to simply extend the expiration date by the same amount of time ... their response was "No. But you can get a new bonus if you sign a friend up."

One of the reasons I moved to PS recently...

F

fivetwooffsuit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The reason they gave you this bonus is most likely because you are no longer an active player and they are trying to entice you to come back to the tables.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah I got two of these in the past although that sucks its 20$ releases now, it used to be 5$ releases meaning near the end you can get that extra 5-10$...gl joe

T

teksmith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've gotten them also but theres no way I can clear them in that time frame. Its like their $600 matching bonus. It sounds good but you have to play a lot at higher stakes to clear anything.

ziggymom

ziggymom

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing at fulltilt for the last couple of years and I havn't gotten a bonus :mad:

J

Justboo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They do that every now and then. You have to check your bonus offer periodically to take advantage. I think they probably get people making deposits that way if you don't have money in your account and you just play freerolls