24h Poker

J

Jle90

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone here playing at 24hPoker? I like the 1 or 2 Euro tournaments there,also the 1 vip 500 Freeroll evry night! I made there a lot of money so now i want to know where is also playing there

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quite a lot of us have accounts at Costa Del Poker, which is part of the same network and is one of the sites with which Cardschat has a link.

I play there myself fairly often, but usually cash games rather than tournaments. Although I am chiefly a tournament player, I find that the blind structure there rises too sharply for my taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im guessing costa is non US?

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im guessing costa is non US?

Sadly, yes.

The head guy there is actually a member of this forum and would cheerfully welcome all CC buddies wherever they might be from and whatever the legal situation, but the network won`t allow it. :(

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone here playing at 24hPoker? I like the 1 or 2 Euro tournaments there,also the 1 vip 500 Freeroll evry night! I made there a lot of money so now i want to know where is also playing there
Yeah, im there, along with a few other regulars from here, you see each other on there now and again.
If you like freerolls, check out t6poker.com, a new european website(non US friendly). they have 30-euro freerolls every 2 hours, 3x 500 euro freerolls and 1x 1000 euro freeroll every day. the tables are only 6 seated, so you have to adjust your game-play a bit, but it's quite easy to cash in them, as the 500 and 1000 euro freerolls pay out to the top 150 from a maximum of 2000 players.
Finally, once you have built some freeroll bankroll, they also have some gauranteed rebuy mtt's which are massively 'overpaid'(what's the right word?), so if you get a good double-up early, you can make a great return on your buy-in.
KD

J

Jle90

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, im there, along with a few other regulars from here, you see each other on there now and again.
If you like freerolls, check out t6poker.com, a new european website(non US friendly). they have 30-euro freerolls every 2 hours, 3x 500 euro freerolls and 1x 1000 euro freeroll every day. the tables are only 6 seated, so you have to adjust your game-play a bit, but it's quite easy to cash in them, as the 500 and 1000 euro freerolls pay out to the top 150 from a maximum of 2000 players.
Finally, once you have built some freeroll bankroll, they also have some gauranteed rebuy mtt's which are massively 'overpaid'(what's the right word?), so if you get a good double-up early, you can make a great return on your buy-in.
KD
yes ty i know this side and have about 10 Euro won there till now in the Freerolls. Yes i Like freerolls which are good payd and tournaments up to 5 Euro normally...i know i could play higher because my entire bankroll is about 1.2k but i don t feel confident in theese and have no luck there till now

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes ty i know this side and have about 10 Euro won there till now in the Freerolls. Yes i Like freerolls which are good payd and tournaments up to 5 Euro normally...i know i could play higher because my entire bankroll is about 1.2k but i don t feel confident in theese and have no luck there till now
thats cool, maybe see you on a table at either site..........

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sadly, yes.

The head guy there is actually a member of this forum and would cheerfully welcome all CC buddies wherever they might be from and whatever the legal situation, but the network won`t allow it. :(

ahh thats cool that everyone plays there wish i could.....stupid laws....lol