$2 Super Sat to Double Deuce

sheesho

sheesho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys I want to satellite into the Double deuce and they got a 1.80+.20 sng where 9 play and 3 get a 5.50 ticket. Then, I want to take that to the 5.50 sat with 300 guarantee seats to the tourney. Is the SNG easy like the .80 cent BLT tourney? Thanks Guys

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best of luck with the satellite, i havent played so i cant say if its easy :)

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, that super satelite is full of fish and easy to win. You will get some bad beats if you play alot of them though. They are a good way to build up some T$. They probably play much similar to the BLT sats. GL

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes, that super satelite is full of fish and easy to win. You will get some bad beats if you play alot of them though. They are a good way to build up some T$. They probably play much similar to the BLT sats. GL

Yah, this ^ (ez to beat..... but ez to take badbeats too, lol).

T

trojan87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea the sng is pretty easy the players r loose and fishy. the 5.50 multi sat has alot of sitters but the blinds go up quickly so its not super easy to make. i played in it like 3 times made 2 so their profitable but i had no luck in the dub duece tourny which has thousands of peeps. gl

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
yea the sng is pretty easy the players r loose and fishy. the 5.50 multi sat has alot of sitters but the blinds go up quickly so its not super easy to make. i played in it like 3 times made 2 so their profitable but i had no luck in the dub duece tourny which has thousands of peeps. gl

Yah I've played that $5 Turbo satty to the $22DD and bombed out both times. Have watched it play out on the bubble too & noticed that there are ALOT of players with only a few bb's left. (real important to open up other tables if you can, to see who's hitting blinds next or soon when calculating what you might want to be doing yourself (ie. do I shove here or what?... or wait (wait to see situation on other tables)).
I might add it in again as I'd like to be playing that DoubleDeuce on a regular basis.... & would like to do so on the cheap.

sheesho

sheesho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems like a cheap way to get $22 Dollars. Im not looking to play it with such a small roll at $100. I was just hoping to get some good money cheaply as possible. Also, Im strictly a 2NL cash game player and have never played a real money mtt.

Orifice: I managed to watch a bit of the bubble phase and you were right. Lots of short stacks. Good luck on making the Deuce